Driver Certification is open to drivers and organisations that employ drivers. This is a comprehensive training package that ensures that all participants go through classroom based and behind the wheels instructions and testing on how to safely operate motor vehicles.
Drivers Bay provides this programme in partnership with Flames Driving School Gwarinpa Abuja, The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), and The Directorate of Motor Vehicle Administration formely the VIO.
We offer training and certification programs in:
- Driving Proficiency Training and Certification - Our Driving Proficiency Course is aimed at existing drivers who have been off the wheels for a while and need to brush up their drivinf skills before hitting the road again. They are also tailored for skilled drivers from another geographical location with differring driving rules and maybe driving lanes. The Proficiency course brings trainees up to speed on the Nigerian traffic laws and gives them behind the wheel and off the wheel comprehensive instructor led tutorials that will make them very proficient and certified to use vehicles on Nigerian Nigerian roads.
- Basic Drivers Training and Certification programme is for total beginners who have zero or limited driving skills and experince. The course takes you through the basics of driving using a combination of behind the wheel and classroom instructor led training sessions to train and certify drivers that can drive efficiently on Nigerian roads.
- Commercial Driver Training and Certification - For commercial vehicle drivers
- Private Driver Training Certification - Training, Re-training and Certification for private drivers.
- Issuance of Learner's Permit
- Issuance of Driver's License